Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Gardens – Part 1
If you plan to visit the 26th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, you can stroll through a creative collection of interactive gardens and view an array of living sculptures shaped like beloved Disney characters. This annual event begins on March 6 and lasts until June 3, 2019. The Flower & Garden Festival is similar in nature to Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival which takes place in late summer and fall.
Picture yourself touring the many beautiful sights and sounds of nature while you weave your way through breathtaking flower beds, plots of plant life and wildlife habitats.
From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s a bounty of garden displays ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination. Highlights of the gardens include:
- Alpine Container Garden – Visit the Germany Pavilion to learn about hearty alpine plants that have adapted to survive in extreme temperatures and are the perfect match for windy balconies, cold-weather climates and sloped or parched landscapes.
- Bamboo Garden – As a member of the grass family, bamboo can be found at the China Pavilionin many colors, patterns and sizes.
- Bonsai Collection – Take a trip to the Japan Pavilion and discover the ancient art of bonsai with some of the finest living sculptures created by bonsai masters, who carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art—creating peace and balance with the earth.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® – Discover the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants important to some of Twinings finest tea blends.
- Festival Blooms – Presented by FTD® – Located at Future World, this display boasts thousands of flowers form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- Floating Mini-Gardens – Peer upon over 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Florida Fresh Garden – Calling all the little ones! Come between Morocco and the France Pavilion and climb, explore, play and more at this fun-filled garden planned—and planted—with young children in mind.
From tea and spices to bonsai and budding play gardens, there’s something for every garden lover when you visit Epcot’s 2019 Flower and Garden Festival!!!
Stay tuned for more information about the many beautiful gardens!
(Information from Disney.com)