Epcot Food & Wine Festival -Eat to the Beat Dining Package – Part 1
Fabulos Dining… Plus a Show
Indulge your senses in fine cuisine and plus a music concert under the stars!
Feast on a wonderful meal at select Epcot restaurants and then enjoy a second treat to the senses—guaranteed seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Festival Guests can dine on fabulous breakfast, lunch or dinner options before seeing performances by some of the music industry’s most iconic acts. Dine, sing, dance… you won’t miss a toe-tapping minute!
Food for All Tastes
Select one of 15 unique eateries around Epcot, each offering a menu replete with global delicacies.
Dine on fare from around the world! Each breakfast package includes one (1) buffet or family-style dining (where applicable). Each lunch or dinner package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one (1) full buffet or family-style dining (where applicable)—along with a non-alcoholic beverage. Each package also includes one (1) guaranteed seat to the Eat to the Beat Concert held on the same day. Here are just a few of the participating restaurants.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Breakfast: $62 for adults; $37 for kids
Lunch: $70 for adults; $42 for kids
Dinner: $70 for adults; $42 for kids
Lunch: $46 for adults; $26 for kids
Dinner: $52 for adults; $29 for kids
Chefs de France
Lunch: $65.99 for adults; $17.99 for kids
Dinner: $75.99 for adults; $22.99 for kids
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Seas Pavilion
Lunch: $67 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $67 for adults; $22 for kids
The Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
Breakfast: $45 for adults; $27 for kids
Lunch: $58 for adults; $35 for kids
Dinner: $58 for adults; $35 for kids
La Hacienda de San Angel
Dinner: $80 for adults; $23 for kids
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Lunch: $50 for adults; $16.99 for kids
Dinner: $58 for adults; $18.50 for kids
- Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- Valid Epcot admission is required and not included.
- Dining reservation start times must be at least 2.5 hours prior to the Eat to the Beat concert showtime.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations can be made as early as June 14, 2018. Call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378 to reserve your spot. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- This experience requires 2 Table-Service Entitlements for Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Packages.
- Seating will be uncovered and in the second section in the middle of the theater. If Guests need accessible seating, it should be indicated in reservation.
Nightly concerts will take place from August 30 to November 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM within the America Gardens Theatre at Epcot World Showcase. Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
The concerts held feature major recording artists from different types of music. Each concert lasts about 30 to 45 minutes depending on the artist. I have enjoyed all of the concerts I have attended and plan to see more at the end of October when I visit Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival!!
Stay tuned for more information on Eat to the Beat Dining Package in Part 2 of this series.
(Some information obtained from DisneyWorld.com)