2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Eat to the Beat Concert Series – Part 2
It’s Fall in Disney World & that means Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival! As part of the Festival, Epcot presents an Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Eat to the Beat has a star-studded lineup with something for everyone’s music taste—from pop to country to R&B and more—all presented daily at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Fresh, Hot Sounds Nightly!
Broaden your day of delicious dining at the many food and beverage booths with live music entertainment from top-name acts.
Each evening during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the America Gardens Theatre dishes out performances from major recording artists. This year, the musical menu features 32 irresistible acts— one of the biggest and best lineups ever presented.
General Event Details
- Where: America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, Epcot
- When: Daily from August 30 through November 12, 2018
- Showtimes: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM nightly
Valid Epcot admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Eat to the Beat 2018 Schedule
Make a date to catch one or more of our major recording artists live in concert!
- October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 to 4: Everclear
- October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 10: Air Supply
- October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
- October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Make plans to go to these concerts which are all included in your admission to Epcot. Concerts are 35 to 45 minutes depending on the artist. I’ve been to several of these concerts in the past and all have been very enjoyable and a nice way to relax and get off your feet for a while. The Americas Garden Theatre is outdoors but provides plenty of shade and fans to cool off.
Have fun at Epcot’s Eat to the Beat!
More about Dining & Eat to the Beat in the next series on Epcot’s 2018 International Food and Wine Festival!
(some information from DisneyWorld.com)