2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Eat to the Beat Concert Series – Part 1
Come and get it! Epcot’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series has a star-studded lineup with something for every taste—from pop to country to R&B and more—all at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Fresh, Hot Sounds Nightly!
Spice up your day of delicious dining with live music excitement from top-name acts.
Each night during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the America Gardens Theatre serves up performances from major recording artists. This year, our musical menu features 32 irresistible acts—our biggest and best lineup ever.
General Event Details
- Where: America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, Epcot
- When: Daily from August 30 through November 12, 2018
- Showtimes: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM nightly
Valid Epcot admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Our 2018 Schedule
Make a date to catch one or more of our big-name artists live in concert!
- August 30 to 31: Blue October
- September 1 to 3: Tiffany
- September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
- September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
- September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
- September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
- September 14 to 16: Baha Men
- September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 to 21: Living Colour
- September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
- September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 to 28: David Cook
- September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
Make plans to go to these concerts which are all included in your admission to Epcot. Concerts are 35 to 45 minutes depending on the artist. I’ve been to several of these concerts in the past and all have been very enjoyable and a nice way to relax and get off your feet for a while. The Americas Garden Theatre is outdoors but provides plenty of shade and fans to cool off.
Stay tuned to more about Eat to the Beat in Part 2 of this series!
(some information from DisneyWorld.com)