Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs
Kick-start your Disney visit by discovering an all-new bourbon-inspired experience at Disney Springs, where guests ages 21 and older can partake in unique beverages and food pairings. Wander around the many shops and restaurants throughout the area and find your favorites!
Each of these drinks has been carefully paired with a delicious dish, and there’s even a map that shows where to find all of them! Whether you’re a bourbon expert, or just enjoy sipping and savoring new drinks, this experience is perfect for an afternoon stroll or a night out with friends.
Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs will run May 1 to June 17, so come on out, grab a drink and a snack, and take a walk around Disney Springs!
Here’s a short guide to the drinks being offered along with food pairings. Remember, these offerings will only be available through June 17 and you won’t want to miss out!
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- The Gold Cup – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and muddled mint, lime, and cucumber
- Dub Schpuds – herb roasted potato wedges with a Smithwick’s & Dubliner cheese dip
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Coffee Old Fashioned – Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee, Vanilla Syrup, Aromatic Bitters, and served with a coffee ganache square
- Snakebite Sliders – three gourmet beef sliders with tomato-bacon jam, house-made pickles, shredded lettuce and cheese
- Orlando Pride – featuring Old Forester Bourbon and a homemade blackberry citrus purée
- Calamari – hoisin chili marinated calamari rings lightly fried with a medley of peppers and served with a side of hoisin chili sauce
- Southern Sangria – featuring Medley Bros. Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, peach liqueur, Tempranillo, and seasonal fruit with warm notes of caramel, oak, and spices that are followed by touches of creamy vanilla, milk chocolate, and caramelized sugar
- The Pork Chop – a 10-ounce pork chop served with house-made apple sauce and fresh green beans
Stay tuned for the final installment of Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs coming out very soon!!
(information from DisneyParksBlog.com)