Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs
Kick-start your Disney visit by discovering an all-new bourbon-inspired experience at Disney Springs, where guests ages 21 and older can partake in unique beverages and food pairings. Wander around the many shops and restaurants throughout the area and find your favorites!
Each of these drinks has been carefully paired with a delicious dish, and there’s even a map that shows where to find all of them! Whether you’re a bourbon expert, or just enjoy sipping and savoring new drinks, this experience is perfect for an afternoon stroll or a night out with friends.
Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs will run May 1 to June 17, so come on out, grab a drink and a snack, and take a walk around Disney Springs!
Here’s a short guide to the drinks being offered along with food pairings. Remember, these offerings will only be available through June 17 and you won’t want to miss out!
Planet Hollywood Observatory
- Bulleit Frontier Old Fashioned – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, sugar, and bitters
- BBQ Ribs – fall-off-the-bone St. Louis-style ribs, slow cooked in-house, smothered with BBQ sauce, and served with triple fries
- Double Down – featuring Woodford Reserve and lemon juice
- Double Smoked Bacon – served with date chutney, oven-dried tomatoes, and crispy garlic
- Bag O’ Donuts – enhanced with dulche de leche filling and spice chocolate and raspberry sauces
- Enzo’s Bourbon Swizzle – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, lemon juice, ginger syrup, bitters, and fresh mint sprigs with notes of spice, rye, and cedar
- Salumi and Formaggi Board – an impressive selection of meats and cheeses
- Peach Tree Downs – a refreshing peach mint julep with a nutty pecan finish featuring Knob Creek Bourbon and Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey, with a rich, sweet, woody, full-bodied and almost-fruity flavor and aromas of toasted nuts, grain, and oak
- DB Clothesline Candied Bacon – maple and black pepper-infused bacon served with a sour pickle
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Kentucky Sunrise – featuring Jim Beam Bourbon, orange juice, and grenadine
- Argentinian Skirt Steak – 10-ounce char-grilled skirt steak topped with caramelized onions and chimichurri and served with wasabi or truffle fries
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon – comprised of more than 200 delectable flavor notes, from bold grain and wood to sweet aromatics: spice, fruit, and floral notes
Stay tuned for more on Discover Bourbon in Part 3.
(Information from DisneyParksBlog)