Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs
Kick-start your Disney visit by discovering an all-new bourbon-inspired experience at Disney Springs, where guests ages 21 and older can partake in unique beverages and food pairings. Wander around the many shops and restaurants throughout the area and find your favorites!
Each of these drinks has been carefully paired with a delicious dish, and there’s even a map that shows where to find all of them! Whether you’re a bourbon expert, or just enjoy sipping and savoring new drinks, this experience is perfect for an afternoon stroll or a night out with friends.
Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs will run May 1 to June 17, so come on out, grab a drink and a snack, and take a walk around Disney Springs!
Here’s a short guide to the drinks being offered along with food pairings. Remember, these offerings will only be available through June 17 and you won’t want to miss out!
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Fine and Mellow – featuring Knob Creek Bourbon, St. Elder, lemon juice, strawberry, and rhubarb bitters.
- Hurry Sundown Old Fashioned – featuring Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Benedictine, butter pecan syrup, bitters, and caramel pecan bacon.
- Smoked Brisket or Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Homemade Bread Pudding – topped with toffee sauce and bourbon butter.
Splitsville Dining Room
- The Trifecta – a stirred concoction of Old Forester 100, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Benedictine, and Pimento Dram.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – smothered in BBQ sauce, topped with marinated grilled chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked gouda, mozzarella, cilantro, and red onion.
Bongos Cuban Café
- Angel’s Envy Bourbon Mojito – featuring Angel’s Blue Envy Bourbon, simple syrup, soda water, and fresh mint leaves.
- Authentic Cuban Style Churrasco Certified Angus Beef – a 10-ounce skirt steak hand-cut and served with house-made chimichurri sauce, white rice, and beans.
- Strawberry Bourbon Sour Slushie – bourbon, sweet strawberry puree, and lemonade.
- Citrus Fresh – salmon, green leaf lettuce, cucumber, onion, spinach, and jalapeño tempura crunch wasabi ponzu sauce (available as a bowl or wrap).
Stay tuned for more on Discover Bourbon in Part 2.
(Information from DisneyParksBlog)