Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival – More Marketplace Snack and Beverages
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is officially winding down. This is the last weekend of the event. Monday, November 13 is the very last day to enjoy this absolutely delectable “foodie” experience!!
Here are some more of my favorite food and drinks (Yes, I have personally tried all of these over the years) at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival:
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions.
- Fresh Potato Pancake with Scottish Smoked Salmon and Herbed Sour Cream
- The Tipsy Laird: Whisky-soaked Cake with Lemon Cream and Toasted Oats
- Belhaven Brewery Scottish Ale
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF)
- Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Stir-fried Vegetables
- Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
- Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice
The Wine & Dine Studio
- Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussel Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, St. Francis Chardonnay and Recuerdo Malbec
- Eden Canyon “Jolie” Red Blend, California
I hope that everyone who visited the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival had a great time!! I look forward to visiting this festival in 2018 to sample new foods and re-taste favorite foods I have tried before.