Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival – More Marketplace Snack and Beverages
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is winding down. There are only five more days (including today) to enjoy this absolutely delectable “foodie” event. So head over to Orlando, Florida for a weekend of fantastic food, beverages and entertainment.
Here are some more of my favorites food and drinks (Yes, I have personally tried all of these over the years) at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival:
- Crispy Calamari with Spicy Pomodoro Sauce
- Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Salmon BLT Sushi Roll
- Rib Eye Taco: Marinated Rib Eye, Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Grilled Scallions on a Corn Tortilla
- Tequila Chipotle Shrimp: Served on a Black Bean Huarache garnished with Red and Green Cabbage, Queso Fresco and Crema Mexicana
- Spicy Apple Margarita
- Classic Lime Margarita
- Mexican-style Sangria
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
- Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce and Kumara Purée
- Beef Empanada
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée (GF)
Stay tuned for Part 6 with more “foodie” recommendations when visiting Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival.
One visit to Goldwiser and you will make it your favorite place to sell your precious metals!!!