Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival – More Marketplace Snack and Beverages – Part 3
This year, the event runs every day from August 31 through November 13! That’s a record 75 days! My spouse and I (and sometimes family members) usually manage to visit WDW during this event. We try to visit Epcot every day for lunch just to try new foods.
Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival is a lot of fun and a great way for a “foodie” to spend the day sampling and enjoying good food and drinks. However, all of this grazing can be expensive. Prices for these snacks range from around $3 to $9. Add beer or wine to the mix, and this can get expensive! Planning ahead to go to your favorite Marketplace countries can save you time and money. It’s fun to try a few new tastings to add to your list.
These are some of my past favorites.
- “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca (GF) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup served with a Pretzel Roll – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF) – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Chicken Bao Bun – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef with Mashed Potatoes – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam (GF) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
* (DDP Snack Eligible – Disney Dining Plan Snack Eligible)
More favorite foods to come in the next installment of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!!
One visit to Goldwiser and you will make it your favorite place to sell your precious metals!!!